About Us

Ireland on Craic is a comedy, satirical, spoof news website created by Paul Molloy and based in the entertainment capital of the world – Yes – Tullamore in County Offaly.

All our stories are made up and completely untrue. If you read something on here you’re not supposed to believe it. Obviously! If you think that goes without saying you should take a look at some of the comments on our Facebook page. 99% of people who read our articles understand it’s satire. There’s not a lot we can do about the other 1%.

Any mention of actual people is purely for satirical reasons. Names of fictional people are made up and if these happen to be the same names as real people, this is purely an unintentional coincidence.

Many of our stories contain bold words so if you’re under 18 maybe this isn’t the place for you.

Thank you and have a splendid day.